|Description||Generous proportions and Cape Cod styling afford a double bonus for this garage/apartment. In just about 508 square feet upstairs, a dormered bedroom is at the front and a living/dining room is in the shed dormer space across the back. Compact kitchen counters and appliances are off to the side. A full bath, closets and storage space make it complete. The approximate height of the plan from roof ridge to grade is 22'.|
|Second Floor Loft||No|
|Living Area / Apartment||Yes|
|Square Feet Total||1180|
|First Floor Square Footage||672|
|Second Floor Square Footage||508|
|CAD Set Available||Yes|
|Materials List Available||No|
What Does it Cost to Build a House or Garage?
- a moderate level of finish,
- standard appliance costs,
- and an allowance for floor coverings.
How to Order This Plan
If you're not sure what to order, click here for explanations of product options. The most common package is a 3-set package for garage plans or a 5-set package for house plans.
- To order online, fill out the form below
- To order by phone or discuss any questions, call us at 800-374-4766 (overseas: call 212-757-5580). You can email us with any questions.
We will ship your plan the same day or the next business day