|Description||Shingled front dormer is a touch of today while the side balcony is a memory of chalets of past and present. Over the garage, with all-purpose entry and utility room, there's an apartment layout - 666 sq. ft., consisting of cathedral-ceilinged bedroom and living room, a full, square-shape kitchen with a snack bar. The compartmented bath includes a washer/dryer unit. The approximate height of the plan from roof ridge to grade is 25'.|
|Second Floor Loft||No|
|Living Area / Apartment||Yes|
|Square Feet Total||1576|
|First Floor Square Footage||910|
|Second Floor Square Footage||666|
|CAD Set Available||No|
|Materials List Available||Yes|
What Does it Cost to Build a House or Garage?
- a moderate level of finish,
- standard appliance costs,
- and an allowance for floor coverings.
How to Order This Plan
If you're not sure what to order, click here for explanations of product options. The most common package is a 3-set package for garage plans or a 5-set package for house plans.
- To order online, fill out the form below
- To order by phone or discuss any questions, call us at 800-374-4766 (overseas: call 212-757-5580). You can email us with any questions.
We will ship your plan the same day or the next business day