|Description||This garage/apartment shares a post-modern mode in attractive shingle. Up the stairs, 616 square feet is divided into zones: windowed studio at the front and a complete pullman kitchen at the back. Around the all-purpose living space is a laundry room, full bath and walk-in closet. The right angle corners provide low but extremely convenient storage. The approximate height of the plan from roof ridge to grade is 21'6".|
|Second Floor Loft||No|
|Living Area / Apartment||Yes|
|Square Feet Total||1320|
|First Floor Square Footage||704|
|Second Floor Square Footage||616|
|CAD Set Available||No|
|Materials List Available||Yes|
What Does it Cost to Build a House or Garage?
- a moderate level of finish,
- standard appliance costs,
- and an allowance for floor coverings.
How to Order This Plan
If you're not sure what to order, click here for explanations of product options. The most common package is a 3-set package for garage plans or a 5-set package for house plans.
- To order online, fill out the form below
- To order by phone or discuss any questions, call us at 800-374-4766 (overseas: call 212-757-5580). You can email us with any questions.
We will ship your plan the same day or the next business day