|Description||Tyrolean touches, dormers and diamond-paned doors out to a balcony highlight this garage/apartment with 652 square feet of living space upstairs. A bedroom, dressing room and bath are shielded by decorative screen. A sloped-ceiling living-dining room offers dramatic space. There is a complete kitchen and, downstairs, a utility room and laundry. The approximate height of the plan from roof ridge to grade is 25'.|
|Second Floor Loft||No|
|Living Area / Apartment||Yes|
|Square Feet Total||1372|
|First Floor Square Footage||720|
|Second Floor Square Footage||652|
|CAD Set Available||No|
|Materials List Available||Yes|
What Does it Cost to Build a House or Garage?
- a moderate level of finish,
- standard appliance costs,
- and an allowance for floor coverings.
How to Order This Plan
If you're not sure what to order, click here for explanations of product options. The most common package is a 3-set package for garage plans or a 5-set package for house plans.
- To order online, fill out the form below
- To order by phone or discuss any questions, call us at 800-374-4766 (overseas: call 212-757-5580). You can email us with any questions.
We will ship your plan the same day or the next business day