|Description||Double-hipped dormers top this full 3-car garage/apartment with 432 square feet of living area on the second floor. The living room has a seat set into a dormer alcove and a windowed kitchen occupies the back of the space. The bedroom, with stall-shower bathroom and a 6' closet wall, also has a window seat. The approximate height of the plan from roof ridge to grade is 22'3"". For a slightly larger plan with a multi-purpose loft on the second floor, see plan HYG GR 132.|
|Second Floor Loft||No|
|Living Area / Apartment||Yes|
|Square Feet Total||1296|
|First Floor Square Footage||864|
|Second Floor Square Footage||432|
|CAD Set Available||Yes|
|Materials List Available||Yes|
What Does it Cost to Build a House or Garage?
- a moderate level of finish,
- standard appliance costs,
- and an allowance for floor coverings.
How to Order This Plan
If you're not sure what to order, click here for explanations of product options.
- To order online, fill out the form below
- To order by phone or discuss any questions, call us at 800-374-4766 (overseas: call 212-757-5580). You can email us with any questions.
We will ship your plan the same day or the next business day