|Description||This classic has super garage space matched with even more living space on the upper apartment floor. The plan has 785 square feet including two bedrooms, each with full-sized closets, and a windowed, vanitory bath. The maximum share of the footage is given over to a living room--very roomy--with an L-shaped kitchen/dining area for step-saving convenience. The approximate height of the plan from roof ridge to grade is 22'6'. For a one-bedroom version of this plan, see HYG GR 135.|
|Second Floor Loft||No|
|Living Area / Apartment||Yes|
|Square Feet Total||1597|
|First Floor Square Footage||812|
|Second Floor Square Footage||785|
|CAD Set Available||No|
|Materials List Available||Yes|
What Does it Cost to Build a House or Garage?
- a moderate level of finish,
- standard appliance costs,
- and an allowance for floor coverings.
How to Order This Plan
If you're not sure what to order, click here for explanations of product options. The most common package is a 3-set package for garage plans or a 5-set package for house plans.
- To order online, fill out the form below
- To order by phone or discuss any questions, call us at 800-374-4766 (overseas: call 212-757-5580). You can email us with any questions.
We will ship your plan the same day or the next business day