|Description||This garage/apartment is perfect for the dedicated car hobbyist. From the outside, the 4-car garage has the classic appeal of the country-style gambrel with dormer windows front and back, wide corner boards, a 2' overhang and a welcoming coach light at the front door. Inside, the garage level has plenty of room for 4 cars with a surprise double height bay at the far right for a lift. Over the first 3 bays there is a well-planned 2 bedroom apartment with 815 square feet of living space. The approximate height of the plan from roof ridge to grade is 23'.|
|Second Floor Loft||No|
|Living Area / Apartment||Yes|
|Square Feet Total||2075|
|First Floor Square Footage||1260|
|Second Floor Square Footage||815|
|CAD Set Available||No|
|Materials List Available||Yes|
What Does it Cost to Build a House or Garage?
- a moderate level of finish,
- standard appliance costs,
- and an allowance for floor coverings.
How to Order This Plan
If you're not sure what to order, click here for explanations of product options.
- To order online, fill out the form below
- To order by phone or discuss any questions, call us at 800-374-4766 (overseas: call 212-757-5580). You can email us with any questions.
We will ship your plan the same day or the next business day