|Description||The appealing appearance of this duplex garage/apartment plan is enhanced by a centered covered entry porch balanced by symmetrical triple-window dormers, 'carriage house' garage doors and side balconies. Inside, two mirror image units each have 610 square feet of upstairs living space including bedroom, bath and an open planned kitchen/Great Room and respective 2-car garage below. Height from top of roof ridge to grade is approximately 24'.|
|Second Floor Loft||No|
|Living Area / Apartment||Yes|
|Square Feet Total||2664|
|First Floor Square Footage||1344|
|Second Floor Square Footage||1220|
|CAD Set Available||No|
|Materials List Available||Yes|
What Does it Cost to Build a House or Garage?
- a moderate level of finish,
- standard appliance costs,
- and an allowance for floor coverings.
How to Order This Plan
If you're not sure what to order, click here for explanations of product options. The most common package is a 3-set package for garage plans or a 5-set package for house plans.
- To order online, fill out the form below
- To order by phone or discuss any questions, call us at 800-374-4766 (overseas: call 212-757-5580). You can email us with any questions.
We will ship your plan the same day or the next business day